Monday, April 21, 2008

Why does plane food have to be so crap?

Just a quick one to say I’m alive and now in the land of the sleeping crocodile – Timor Leste. I left Freetown Thursday at 2pm and finally arrived in Dili on Sunday afternoon. Talk about a long trip and lots of crap airplane food. Which raises the question – why does plane food have to be so bad? I exclude Singapore airlines here – one of the few airlines that actually seem to care about what they put in front of you. BMI and Merpati (the other two airlines I flew to get here) are another story entirely. I did all I could to stop myself from gagging – just from the smell – of the Merpati food (which I didn’t touch just for the record). Fortunately, we had an amazing dinner last night, more about that later – I have to get back to work now.

1 comment:

中村俊裕 said...

um... Japan Airline is not too bad by the way....